Tuesday, October 5

words of wisdom

I just played the acoustic Forever and Always again. Closed iTunes cause it seems to be stuck in my head and it is just too depressing. Hurts...somewhere in my heart. And I don't know why.
And you feel so low you can't feel nothing at all
In other news, listening to excessive amounts of Maroon 5.
Wake you up in the middle of the night to say, "I will never walk away again. I'm never gonna leave this bed"
How annoying. He randomly wakes you up in the middle of the night when he could've told you in the morning.
Take it, take it all, take all that I have. Give it all away just to get you back.
In other other news, I got my red Aviators. They are very rock 'n' roll. In the extreme.

Hmm. Unreliable people in terms of birthday presents. Annoying. Always annoying when people are unreliable. But I shall be patient and understanding and tolerant...or I'll try.

BECAUSE

The point of this post is:
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me. Speaking words of wisdom, "let it be". And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom: let it be...and when the night is cloudy there is still a light that shines on me. Shine until tomorrow, let it be. 
I'm sorry I forgot that. So I hope you all fill your heads with images of me tossing some sort of dark rain cloud out of the window.

Or maybe just suppressing it like the Bolsheviks suppressed Russia, and eventually it'll evaporate. The rain cloud that is. Not Russia.
You pushed me. I don't have the strength to resist or control you; you cut me down.
Unlike:
Does it kill does it burn, is it painful to learn that it's me who has all the control?
Adam Levine, the one of many different personas. Then again, he's a musician. Come to think of it, then again, he's human.

Now I've got Harder To Breathe stuck in my head.
How dare you say that my behaviour's unacceptable? So condescending, unnecessarily critical. I have a tendency of getting very physical, so watch your step cause if I do you'll need a miracle. You drain me dry and make me wonder why I'm even here. The double vision I was seeing has finally cleared. You want to stay but you know very well I want you gone, not fit to frickin tread the ground that I am walking on. When it gets cold outside and I got nobody to love.You'll understand what I mean when I say there's no way we gonna give up. Like a little girl cries in the face of a monster that lives in a dream. Is there anyone out there? Cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe.
Such vengeance, Maroon 5 man.

No comments:

Post a Comment