Sunday, October 24

good day, and special day

No, the title is not a grammatical error.

Well, technically it is. But let's just say that it wasn't a mistake on my part, and that it was highly deliberate for me to act fob. I have a t-shirt which I bought from Hong Kong which says "today is good day and special day". It has a picture of a dog on it too. It's become somewhat of a semi-trademark.

So, yesterday was a good day, and a special one too. And do you want to know why it was good and special? Cause I went to school. Going to school and spending two and a half hours with Lydia and Mr Chua did more for my mood than I could've thought possible, and more than anything else has done for the past couple of days, including just resolutely blasting optimism from my iPod. It gave me a confidence kick, it was fun (yes, going to school on a Saturday is FUN kids), and afterwards we bought Healthy Cup, an experience which taught me that taro and yam is the same thing...is it my fault I'm not very Asian?

So I feel pretty good about music. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't care about the score, but I'm not overly worried about it. Que sera sera, and secondly, I've had fun this year, and I've learnt a lot. For me, that's more important. Or I shall think it so otherwise I'll just become thoroughly depressed if I don't get over 40.
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst

Her voice is a little bit dodgy on the higher notes, but the music is awesome. I love the Lord of the Rings score. 
Frodo heard a sweet singing running in his mind: a song that seemed to come like a pale light behind a grey rain-curtain, and growing stronger to turn the veil all to glass and silver, until a last it was rolled back, and a far green country opened before him under a swift sunrise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment