Tuesday, October 12

don't you shiver

So I look in your direction, but you pay me no attention do you? And I know you don't listen to me, cause you say you see straight through me, don't you? 
Again from the Coldplay album of awesomeness.  Chris Martin has to be one of the weirdest looking guys around. But his voice. His damn voice is ridiculous. The best singers have weird, weird voices.

Current playlist looks something like this:
Shiver - Coldplay
Tell Me Why - Taylor Swift
99 Problems - Jay-Z
Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys
Through With You - Maroon 5
Not Coming Home - Maroon 5
Tangled - Maroon 5
Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5
Whatever - Oasis
Forever & Always (Acoustic) - Taylor Swift
Shiver - Maroon 5

Yes, there are two Shivers on there. They're different. Also:
Fly away, oh my zephyr. I feel it more than ever, and in this perfect weather we'll find a place together

No comments:

Post a Comment