Saturday, October 16

of Melbourne weather

There's something bout the way the street looks when it's just rained; there's a glow off the pavement WHICH BLINDS MY EYES CAUSE THE SUN JUST CAME OUT AFTER A WHOLE NIGHT OF HAIL/TORRENTIAL RAIN. Crazy stuff woke me up three times during what I am sure would have otherwise been a very pleasant sleeping experience. Also destroyed my umbrella, the one of awesomeness, purpleness and domeness. I shall attempt to fix it using string. My mother bent it back into shape, and I will later attempt to revive it by wrapping copious amounts of string around it in a bid to not let it bend in on itself again.

It's the first kiss, it's flawless, really something
Ahh, the monkey.
I want to turn the whole thing upside down, or find the things they say just can't be found.
1:46pm
I was just flicking through my old Pallases (plural of Pallas; Palli?), and I realised that I haven't seen some people in a while. They either left Macrob, or I have been completely unobservant this year, and I only remembered them when I looked back and went "oh yeah. They exist."

4:46pm
Sometime during the past couple of months, I have turned into a problem child. Literally, a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment