Sunday, July 4

What we do in life echoes in eternity

Finished watching Gladiator last night. Couldn't cry. Wanted to. Couldn't. Was slightly annoying. Then once we finished, we proceeded to do stupid things such as rolling around on the couch and squishing the giant Pikachu. It was amusing at the time, alright? It was 11pm; everything's funny then.

Marie is of the opinion that Australians eat too much...I can't say I disagree. But eating is so much fun.
Brothers. What we do in life echoes in eternity. 
And...
I knew a man once who said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back." 
Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back.  
Cause that's the only possible explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment