Monday, July 12

Harya estel nin. Hantanyel órenyallo.

Once again, I find myself having to thank people for putting up with my stupidity. Here we go.

Cheryllyn. Thanks for being there for these past...twelve years? Eleven? Dammit we're old.
Jess, for listening to be even though you'd nomed. I shall smirk at you L:
Alice for the shoulder.
Julia for...eating all my Oreos.
Hasini for not asking questions when I randomly jumped on her in the corridor.
Jessie for giving me that stupid frog smile and wave combo of yours.
Eadie for the hug.
Marie for worrying.
My brother for...being my brother.
My parents.
Titanic for providing musical comfort.

Right now, Talk is speaking to me. It really feels like it is.
Oh brother, I can't, I can't get through. I've been trying hard to reach you cause I don't know what to do. Oh brother I can't believe it's true. I'm so scared about the future, and I wanna talk to you. Yeah I wanna talk to you. You could take a picture, something you see. In the future where will I be? You can climb a ladder up to the sun; or write a song nobody had sung, or do something that's never been done. Are you lost or incomplete? Do you feel like a puzzle; you can't find your missing piece? Tell me how you feel. Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak. And they're talking it to me. You could take a picture, something you see; in the future, where will I be? You can climb a ladder up to the sun, or write a song nobody had sung, or do something that's never been done. Do something that's never been done. So you don't know where you're going and you wanna talk. You feel like you're going where you've been before. You'll tell anyone who'll listen that you've been ignored, and nothing's really making sense anymore. Let's talk. Let's talk. Let's talk. Let's talk.
Harya estel nin. Hantanyel órenyallo.                         
Have hope in me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment