Wednesday, July 21

Ramble 6

So today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had a slight freak out last night over English, French and piano. Mostly French and English. French wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Alright, it was. It was terrible, and I can't count the amount of times I said 'je ne comprends pas' et 'pardon?' But it's finished now, and on the up side, at least I won't walk into the oral component next year and freak out cause I'll have had some sort of crazy experience, and I'll know more about what to expect next year for Alliance, and for VCE.

English I was freaking out because I hadn't written an essay as requested for my English tutor, who was more forgiving than I deserved, and talked me through it all. And now I think I get it more. At the start of our session I was considering changing into Englang, and by the end I was half-assured that I would eventually get this text response lark.

Piano...I'm actually quite pleased at the moment. Although I probably won't be by the end of the week after playing through the trio and performing Shostakovich on Friday.

A big shout out to Jessica for listening to me ramble, complain and freak out for about one and a half hours. And for giving me a slight confidence boost in giving me French conversation. I wish I could do as much for you.

And at the moment, I'm trying to call you. Why aren't you home?

Mother said I can go to formal. Slightly opposed to it, and so I'll attempt to ease this guilt by being nice and everything (cut and paste that attempt; add an 'ing' and stick it in front of 'being' instead). But I'm getting ridiculously excited already. Woop.

Jessica, come back. I need to call you for a crisis moment.

Geeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment