Sunday, July 11

Ramble 4

Not so much a ramble as a compilation of songlines.
landed, stranded; hardly even knew your name
- Talk Tonight, Oasis

I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you 
so you don't know where you're going and you wanna talk...you'll tell anyone who'll listen that you've been ignored. And nothing's really making sense anymore.
- Talk, Coldplay

Ahh. Just realised that both of those songs involve talking. Woop.

Also finished reading Chain of Hearts, which slightly hurt my heart, and freaked me out, and made me happy, all at the same time. I love books.

9:58am -
Be near, just for the moment. Stay here, never go home. Did you know? That everything she ever does is for you. So it goes that the story of a broken heart comes true. Comes true. 
- Story, Maroon 5
10:11am -
 Remember cuddles in the kitchen, yeah, to get things off the ground. And it was up, up and away. Oh, but it's right hard to remember that on a day like today when you're all argumentative, and you've that face on.
- Mardy Bum, Arctic Monkeys

11:19am -
It really didn't make sense just to leave this unresolved.
- Face To Face, Daft Punk

Yeah, I'm listening to music while doing revs, hence the constant updating of lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment