Thursday, February 3

Timetable

I am obviously fated to have bad timetabling. Last year it was the Monday period one free, except I had to go to sectional rehearsal early in the morning anyway, so no late start. There was also the Friday period five free, with French in period six preventing me from going home early.

This year it's the Wednesday period six free, which will be taken up by a piano lesson anyway. Although last year I had none on a Wednesday, and had to go to school early, so I guess I should be thankful for that. Thursday has a late start, and only three periods. Monday only has three periods.

It's not as bad as I make it out to be.

I like how the little link that appeared at the bottom of my timetable (I printed it straight from intranet) says ewClassTimeTable.

School tomorrow. Or rather MSAC. Lovely.

P.S.: Happy asian new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment