Thursday, February 3

Ramble 9 (and a half)...or 10

Songlines:
Do or don't you want me to love you?
Already posted, but you can't have enough of The Beatles.
If you won't save me, please don't waste my time. 
Day by day there's a man in a suit who's gonna make you pay for the thoughts that you think, and the words they won't let you say.
I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl. With the birds I'll share this lonely view. With the birds I'll share this lonely view.
Biggest denial song ever. Just like:
Sailing down a river alone. I've been tryna find my way back home. But I don't believe in magic, life is automatic. But I don't mind being on my own. Said that I don't mind being on my own. No I don't mind being on my own. Said that I 
don't mind
being on my own 
8:49pm: the creepy stalker car is back again.

P.S.: This was originally not going to be posted, which is why it doesn't follow chronologically with my rambles. But I decided that there was no reason to discriminate against the number 9, so here it is. It's from a few months ago. I think.

P.P.S.: I discovered that I do have another ramble 9. That didn't work, did it?

P.P.P.S.: 5th February 2011
4:18pm

I realised that the ramble which is missing is the tenth one. So consider this ramble 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment