Thursday, February 3

Post script: original title was "journey on"

Another P.S.: Ramble 9 was from September, as is this one. And on second thoughts, this should not be called P.S., seeing as it's a pre, not a post, script. Although that too would be P.S. I guess.

21st September 2010


It's been a while since I wrote a deep post. Well, it's been a while since I posted a deep post. And I'm debating whether or not to post this one. Because I'm not sure of the point of it all. I've just recently re-realised that some things you just have to let go of. And that the world isn't as "out-to-get-me" (yes it's an adjective) as I thought.


I have recently semi-rediscovered my optimism. There are still things I worry about unnecessarily, but I learn to let them go, and I try not to over-analyse things. Because I feel as though I'm preaching to the converted when I tell people that there is hope; because, somehow, our roles were reversed, and the optimism was lost while everyone else was talking of hope and love.

There are days when I feel that I'll never fit in, for a lot of reasons, but I actually don't really mind. The important thing is that I belong; I might not think the same, I might not act the same, or feel the same, but I belong. 

Now this has just gone into this huge ramble, and I'm not sure what brought it on. Well, I think I do. 


Now I feel like I'm stuck, and I'm not sure of what words to put down here, so I'll stop.
may it be you journey on to light the day. when the dark is overcome, you may rise to find the sun
There's more to be said, but for now, that's enough.


Back to today, being the 3rd of February 2011. Right not, I feel fantastic. But, as I have recently read in many things (usually blogs, being the intellectual I am), happiness is a state of mind. Doubt, fear and sadness could creep back in any time. But where I'm able, I'll try not to let it.

In other news, I sent my new phone off to be repaired, as it does not want to be compatible with my router. My biggest fear is that the techy people are going to find no problem with it, and charge me extortionate amounts of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment