Thursday, November 25

Snail invasion

Snail dodging seems to be how I spend much of my time due to the torrential rain. Well, it wasn't too torrential today. But it did rain.

Kanye's new album came out yesterday, and although I listened to it going into school today, I left it and went to 808s instead. It started with listening to Street Lights about five times on repeat, and then a sudden craving for the sound of the drum machine and autotune. Not really, as the album probably would have been better without the autotune. I'd do the thing I did with Songs About Jane, except some songs I skipped. So here, have some quotes. 
Mrs so fly, crash lands in my room. Can't waste no time - she might leave soon. Don't say you will unless you will. Please say you will. For real. I pray you will. 
And my head keeps spinning. I can't stop having these visions; I gotta get with it. 
Let me know; do I still got time to grow? Things ain't always set in stone. Let me know, let me know. Seems like street lights glowing happen to be just like moments passing in front of me. So I hop in the cab and I pay my fare. See, I know my destination, I'm just not there. 
 I got the right to put up a fight, but not quite. 
Memories made in the coldest winter. Good bye my friend, I won't ever love again. 
Which sounds like:
Could we fix you if you broke? I'll never talk again, oh boy you've left me speechless. You've left me speechless. And I'll never love again, oh friend you've left me speechless. You've left me speechless. So speechless. 
I also watched Advent Children. Quite a terrible movie, movie-wise. Possibly because it just looks like one long cinematic from the games. But seeing as it's Final Fantasy and it has Cloud in it, it's awesome. I keep watching the same bit over and over again. The bit where Cloud gets beaten to pulp by Sephiroth. For some reason, I get excited when heroes get beaten to pulp. Not excited...it's a very hard feeling to describe. It tears at my heart, but in a good way. Difficult to describe.
Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.
I pity you. You just don't get it at all. There's not a thing I don't cherish.

So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. Cloud; you know what I told you, right?
That's right. I am your living legacy.
Off to pack my room. I feel in a cleaning mood.

Dear Vivien, although I'm not sure if you even read my blog anymore.

I shall repeat once more. Sorry for the terrible behaviour.

Love,

Sarah
I get up when I'm down. I can't swim, but my soul won't drown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment