Friday, November 26

Snail invasion: Part II

They're everywhere. It's not even raining anymore, and the snails are still there. Not just live ones either. Dead ones which have been unfortunately squished by unsuspecting pedestrians.

And then there are the tiny ones which you don't realise are snails, thinking that they're just strangely placed rocks in the middle of the driveway where there shouldn't be any rocks. And you only realise when you get up close and personal. And then freak out, thinking about how close to death that snail was.

I hate walking the dog after it rains.
Time turns flames to embers, you'll have new Septembers. Every one of us has messed up too. Lives change like the weather. I hope you'll remember that today is never too late to be brand new. 
I am currently in the process of getting the full version of Advent Children, as I sat through the not full version hanging on for that one scene where Zack pops up...it didn't happen. I was so put out. I got to the end of the movie and my stomach just sank and I wanted to shake the computer and demand "WHERE'S ZACK??!???!?!?"

?!!

?

!

Those question marks look rather strange now. But guess what I'm going to be watching on the plane on Tuesday? My iPod apparently has only 6 hours of video battery life...I'm spending a whole day on a plane, or thereabouts. That information is according to wikipedia, and probably inaccurate seeing as I've had my iPod for almost a year, and the battery's probably not even that good now. Must find a powerpoint on the aircraft. Or I could charge it in Malaysia I guess, if I can find a powerpoint to suck electricity from. 36 hours of audio is alright. Here's hoping that there are good movies on in-plane tv.

Also according to wikipedia, there is no video playback on nano gen 6. Another reason why you shouldn't get it. Although the screen's tiny anyway. But still.
Can't nobody do it like you. Said every little thing you do, oh baby. Said, stays on my mind. And I; I'm officially missing you. 
I wish you strength on life's sudden slope 

No comments:

Post a Comment