Monday, November 29

Dilly-dally shilly-shally

I just trawled through a certain site containing a certain Rabapapas (see here). It was...interesting. And I thought I'd share a thought.
Maybe something will happen that can never unhappen; that scares you, doesn't it? But you need to think about now. Really take it in!
That is all. I am going to eat a mango now.

Amazingly and rather suddenly sick. Couldn't go to Fed Square today, which is rather disappointing. I miss out on all the fun. Which also meant that I can't see people I really want to see right now.
Stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna be. Stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna be. Stand by me, nobody knows. Yeah, nobody knows the way it's gonna be.
Or the John Lennon version.
I won't be afraid. Just as long as you stand, stand by me. So darling, darling stand by me. Oh, stand by me. 
You getting the message here?

No comments:

Post a Comment