Sunday, November 21

Of wanting to share a quote but not having anything else to say

I'm just not the hero type. Clearly. With this laundry list of character defects, all the mistakes I've made, largely public.
Party was fun. Maribyrnong* is quite a lovely place, despite being west side. For the second time in as many weeks, I have realised that I am still an awkward shy face. Oh well.

Hayfever has evolved into some sort of weird cold thing. Taking Dimetapp makes my head feel very strange. Two days before Speech Night, with intense rehearsals playing a wind instrument...not good. I have been known to become highly nauseous when playing clarinet. Should be interesting.

My typing at the moment is slightly impeded by the bandaid on my third finger of my left hand, due to chopping myself with scissors at yesterday's party. I am quite good at bizarre injuries from weird activities.

*Can't spell it, and can't be bothered looking it up. Even Alice couldn't spell it, and she lives on the west side. I think I'm excused.

No comments:

Post a Comment