Sunday, May 2

Wap bam boom

Alright, so I was going to blog about chorals anyway, when I got round to it, but just got told that it is rather sad that I don't blog anymore, so I guess I'll do that now.
Chorals was amazing. End of story. A huge thank you to some awesome directors, house captains, and my amazing orchestra. And everyone else. It was awesome to work with you guys and I had awesome fun. And made some awesome friends. I've been overusing the word 'awesome' lately in relation to chorals (almost as much as I use 'tired'), but it is so deserved. Let it never be said again that Oreads is the 'loser' house, because we came second. Yeah, that's right. Second in I don't know how long in our run of being fourth, but second. Beat that.
Well, Dryads did beat that, but all you other houses, beat that.
It was amazing. And awesome. As soon as we played the first two chords of Thriller, I was grinning like an idiot. And then the drums went BA DA BOOM and I was laughing like a maniac. Bad of me to have such a lapse in my conducting concentration, but it was just too good. I loved every moment of it. The excessive hugging, crying and whispered 'awesomes' after madrigal came off stage. The screaming and chanting when it was announced that we didn't come last. The crazy adrenalin rush I had before we went on stage, that meant I was walking around giving thumbs up to the whole orchestra with a massive grin pasted across my face. I loved it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Thank you directors. Thank you house captain. Thank you Angela, awesome madrigal conductor. Thank you to the awesome, awesome, awesome orchestra.
Working with everyone, despite the freak-outs and the stress, is just beyond description.
Thank you everyone for an amazing, awesome, epic time.

No comments:

Post a Comment