Saturday, May 22

Ramble 2

I used to be rather opposed to all things Asian...still am. But let me say that Bleach is the exception, and with the risk of seeming like a hypocrite, it is actually quite awesome. Although I don't think I'll ever be a fully-fledged Asian, because k-pop disgusts me and I don't learn Chinese. But I read a little manga (just Bleach really) and watch some anime (Pokemon is the awesome). 
See why I call these things ramble? 
"Every time you and I connect with each other, a little bit of heart is born between us. Heart isn't something inside you. But whenever you think, whenever you remember someone, that's when heart is born. If you were the only one alive in the whole world, heart wouldn't exist now, would it?"

Makes me feel like my chest is being constricted, and I've got that feeling where it's incredibly sad but so exhilarating. Heartstricken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment