Wednesday, May 26

Return of the King

NADAL'S BACK. 


Well, he's been back for a while, what with all his Masters victories and all those sorts of things, but now he's playing in a proper slam. Being a Grand one. Roland Garros, in le France. So yay, because Nadal's back, and I admire that kid in ridiculous amounts. 


Talking about France, French exchange is now speeding along. After months of no contact, we are now inundated daily by emails from Mr Sawaki sending us forms and other things, and we have met twice this week at lunch already, and are planning to meet once again tomorrow lunch. Excited. In extreme amounts, although it does feel slightly as though it's not real. I'm also confused because the form says that "the undersigned applicant (student) and her parents/guardians hereby agree that the applicant be permitted to travel to Japan as part of the Study Tour", so does that mean we're going to Japan as well? HOW COOL. Although I do get the feeling that that's a typo...I've never been anywhere overseas except for China, so pardon my ridiculous excitement. 


Restaurant City: the little alien thing that bobs around the restaurant once you get level 10 Zero Gravity Salad has now been labelled LIMITED. SO SEND ME FRUIT PEOPLE. I am not a gaming addict. I am just concerned about the state of my virtual hospitality empire. 


Current playlist:  


Where Did My Baby Go? - Once Again, John Legend
She Will Be Loved - Songs About Jane, Maroon 5
Wonderwall - (What's the Story) Morning Glory?, Oasis
Speechless - The Fame Monster, Lady GaGa
Talk Tonight - The Masterplan, Oasis

By now you should've somehow realised what you've got to do...
...and all the roads we have to walk are winding. 
And all the lights that light the way are blinding...

Tap on my window
Knock on my door.
I want to make you feel beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment