Sunday, September 19

Ramble 9

Trying hard to speak and fighting with my weak hand; driven to distraction, some part of the plan. 
Just went to yum cha, something which I am not too fond of. So my siblings and I went to Maccas at the end and bought desserts instead of sitting there vegetating and playing Fruit Ninja with randoms on the net. Haha, vegetables, fruit. That didn't make any sense.

Changes of Facebook profile pictures after formal:
First batch of 27 yesterday
Second batch of 29, also yesterday
A further 3 earlier today
Followed by 14 at 4:23pm
Although not all of them are formal related, I see a direct correlation between the formal and amount of Facebook profile pictures changing. I too will probably succumb to the urge when I go next year...or will I?

4:29pm
As in, will I succumb to the urge, not will I go. Of course I'll go, fool. Si tout va bien. But it's year 12. One must go the year 12 formal.

4:55pm
I'm not sure how Facebook lumps profile picture changes together, but I'll assume that another person has done it.

8:35pm
A further 10 or so people.

7:43am, 20th September
Another 25. Maybe. Don't know if they overlap.
Don't you know? The cold and wind and rain don't know, they only seem to come and go away. Stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna be. Stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna be. Stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna be. Stand by me, nobody knows. Yeah, nobody knows, the way it's gonna be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment