Saturday, September 18

purps

I finally bought a watch from a little store in Chaddy called Storm. London-made watches. I quite like it. My brother thought it was overpriced. Let's hope this lasts for a very long time so that I feel as though it was worth it. Shall not disclose the price, otherwise people i.e. Joey will keep going on about how "fancy" I am.
It is quite a sick shade of purple though, or, as my brother calls it, purps. There Viv, it's purple, not orange. I can imagine your expression. It would look like this: ^^


I can't be bothered rotating it. And how lovely my camera looks reflected in the shiny surface.

I have Helter Skelter running around my head.
Do you or don't you want me to love you?
And Dear Prudence.
The sun is out, the sky is blue, it's beautiful, and so are you

No comments:

Post a Comment