Wednesday, September 1

Of puns and pyros

Haven't blogged in a while. Well, in a while is relative. In a while in Sarah terms. To be honest, I just couldn't be bothered. I still can't be bothered. But I felt that I should do this before it all piled up and I forgot what I was going to talk about.

Jazz night was fairly awesome, despite me only staying until about 8:15. It was still fun on what is known dubbed as the "puns and pyros" table. Owing to the fact that there were way (oh damn, I just made another one) too many puns involving Gavin's last name, and Cat's new-found fascination with burning edible items. Exhausting, but very amusing. I love muso nights.
Always knew that one day they try to bring me down.
I have also discovered the joys of Nirvana. I can't really hear what he's singing, but the general vibe, the beats, the guitar, it's pretty awesome. Which brings up the question of what exactly makes good music. What sets Nirvana apart from something like Linkin Park, which I don't like? I don't know. Don't ask. I have also been listening to 2Pac. Read too paahk. Not pack. I'm looking at you Hasini. Repeat after me: two. Pahk. Good girl.
We can make it better. Better we can. 
Sydney exchange was also very amusing. Got to spend class-time frolicking in the hall and music suite with Anton. Met some lovely people, and also rediscovered the joys of playing actual clarinet. And the joys of playing Lord of the Rings. We are so playing that for speech night next year. Although I would like a better arrangement. Including all three movies, not just the first one. I love the score for Lord of the Rings. It hurts my heart in a weirdly good way, although it borders on unbearable. It's so moving. Am also currently re-reading Lord of the Rings. Almost halfway through the first book. Tom Bombadil is rather adorable.

And why does Google Chrome insist that "movies" is a typo? Maybe it is...how embarrassing would that be for Sarah.

And I went and officially unemo-d my blog (had to put the hyphen there to avoid confusion. Although you're probably still confused). However, because I unemo-d it, I just realised that the centpost is no longer the centpost seeing as I deleted some posts, and it is in fact...

(Sarah goes to check)

...the 99th post, not the one-hundredth (I thought I deleted two. Hmmm). The centpost was in fact the one relating to discrimination, and Sarah's rant about how RC was prejudiced against her. Hrmmm...

It's the thought that counts, right?

Edit at 9:43pm - Now the 86th after a further editing. Eventually it's just gonna end up as the first. Hrmmmm.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment