Tuesday, June 7

Running through the rain.

Just because I'm losing doesn't mean I'm lost. Doesn't mean I'll stop. Doesn't mean I'm across. Just because I'm hurting doesn't mean I'm hurt, doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserved - no better, and no worse.
In a Coldplay mood. And I have Lover/Soldier stuck in my head. Had four frees today. Spent the first one wandering around with Alice trying to find a computer room and collecting her various things so that she could print something. Spent second period figuring out Lover/Soldier on piano. I turned the computer on in L302 and decided to have a bash at the piano while I was waiting. Ended up bashing for forty minutes. I shouldn't study in room with pianos.

However, I did do a solid hour or more of spesh in 3 and 4. So that was good.

Things which made happiness today:

- Class jumpers arrived today
- This which my brother posted to my wall.


Quoi d'autre?

- Cup a soup
- Mum's beef soup
I don't belong to you and you don't belong to me. But I don't think we need to cause it's just so easy. 

The awesome version of this song.
The hardest part was letting go. Not taking part. No silver lining: no cloud. Oh, and I? I wish that I could work it out. Cause everything you know is wrong, and everything you do? It just comes undone.
Yes. My favourite version. Better than the original. Except for the screaming and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment