Sunday, June 26

Another reason why Chrome is the snazziest browser around

I was just going through my blog, and I discovered that Chrome will automatically open up the next page in your blog when you get to the last blog on the page you're one. Hoh my goodness. How snazzy.

Unless that's I a blogger thing that I just haven't noticed up til now...

Nope, it is a Chrome thing. Chrome is awesome. Chrome has spellchecker. Chrome is telling me that "hoh" is not a word (I know, I was just trying to sound English.) Chrome let's you Google things in the url bar.

Yes, Chrome is lovely.

Although I'm not quite as obsessive as Mabel, who feels that she has to download it every time she logs onto the computer at school.

Today I did short answer questions from chapter 6 through to 9...which now doesn't look like very much. Sigh. Ah well. I'll live. Hopefully.

I've been meaning to read the whole Redwall series, but the next one up is Martin the Warrior, and I just can't bring myself to read it. It's too sad. Yes, it's about a mouse. But it's all sdfhisdhpfihdsf. Why couldn't you just let him be happy for once? I don't know why it gets me so much. It's a little strange that it does. After all, he is a mouse. This is sounding more ridiculous by the second. I'll stop now.

And I have a whole bunch of things I want to draw during the hols. Including several birthday things.

Edit 7:52pm

Scratch that. I think it was just a Mac thing. A Mac/Chrome thing. Sigh. Maybe it's Chrome thing which I need to install...must ask the brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment