Thursday, April 21

The silence: A post from the 19th of April

The silence of the night, when it’s just you and your brother sitting at the computer. But it’s a companionable one. Unlike awkward silence with people you sort of know, but sort of don’t, and it’s like, we’re running dry on conversation topics…
People observe the colours of a day only at its beginnings and ends, but to me it’s quite clear that a day merges through a multitude of shades and intonations, with each passing moment. A single hour can consist of thousands of different colours.
I should really get around to reading that. But first, to take some photos of Cat’s birthday present(s).

I love how Pokémon still optionally pluralises things, for example Fury Attack, hit 1 time(s) or 2 time(s). You think they would have programmed it somehow by now.
The silence is starting to get to me. Those words left unsaid. Largely my fault, I guess. Sorry.
But that’s what gives it its charm I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment