Sunday, April 10

Listening to Together Forever

Together Forever is a song off 2.B.A Master a.k.a the Pokémon soundtrack. It makes me ridiculously emotional. Thinking about that episode where Ash battles Ritchie makes me all emotional as well. As does flicking through Facebook photo albums of other's, seeing their pictures of Duke of Ed, or the end of term 1.

I want to make this year a year to remember.
I want to feel like that every day of my life.
I want to seize every single opportunity which is available with both hands, and make the most of every passing moment.

There are so many things I want to do this year, so many memories which are already lodged in my head but which are yet to be had.

Having two people tell me that they're glad to have met me in the space of only a few days lifts my heart. A lot.

Because, at this point in time, they don't regret meeting me. That's a small, personal victory. Actually, it's a rather momentous personal victory.

I don't need to have it said all the time anymore. If I know that I've held it, then once is all I ever need. It's when I begin to doubt my ability to keep people that I lose faith.

This probably makes no sense to anyone else.

Main point of this is:

1. I'm ridiculously emotional when it doesn't call for it
2. I'm glad for the people whom I hold dear

And I had a crazy dream involving driving Cynthia home this morning...I think someone was chasing us. Or trying to catch us. Actually, I believe that was another part of the dream. Never mind.

I've spent too long making this blog post epic. I am highly sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment