Sunday, August 19

Things

- Too much meat last night.
- It was also really cold.
- But also really warm inside the restaurant.
- Too much meat.
- Too much dessert.
- And we bought cake from Coles as well. With gingerbread babies. Which everyone regarded with great suspicion.
- Still can't do the fish face.
- Though Catriona is becoming quite adept.
- I still lean on her and use her as a safety blanket ridiculous amounts.
- That last sentence didn't make sense.
- Had fun though. People are good. I like people. Sort of.
- I miss my people.
- Looks like another road trips is on the cards. I wonder how it's going to pan out. And the dread is building already. Which is stupid. Should be happy. But underneath the happy and excite, there's a little bit of dread and apprehension. Oh well. That's just how it goes now.
- Submitted APA assignment. Hope it makes sense and that my tutor doesn't go "...does this kid even speak English?"
- Should do tute works. Ceebs. Getting there. But have to read twelve pages. I don't wanna read twelve pages. I don't feel like reading this week. Which is bad, because I'm already behind on the reading.
- And I'm sitting here blogging about it.
- French tomorrow. Means discussions and stuff. Oh god, in class essay next week. I suck at writing. Which means I should probably work harder for the all the comm subjects in offset the bad which is going to be French.
- Piano.
- I wish these tute questions would show some consistency or logic. Question 1 has three parts labelled 1, 2, 3. Question 3 has two parts labelled a and b. And they ask me to "critically evaluate management's suggestion?"
- Wanna sleep. Sleep for long hours and not have to wake up or talk to anyone for a long while. Nah. I'm sure I'd start missing them after a little bit.

7:58pm
- AND THEN QUESTION 3 PART B HAS THREE PARTS. LABELLED PART A, B, C. HOW AM I MEANT TO FORMAT MY GOD DAMN WORK?????

9:06pm
- "Depreciation sets a side cash for the future replacement of assets". NO ACCOUNTING. YOU DO NOT SET "A SIDE" CASH. WHAT IS A SIDE CASH? SOUNDS DODGY TO ME. I HAVE SOME CASH...ON THE SIDE.


31st July 2012
iFoan

10:01pm

I don't know what to do when you're sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment