Monday, December 13

The doom of mankind

Or rather, the doom of everyone who did a 3/4 subject this year.

The results are out. I'll probably be on MSN at this very moment, or more likely, on Facebook at Marie's house. It's probably 10pm, instead of 7am like all you poor bods who had to get up weirdly early (for holidays) to check results. Or, if you're Alice, probably still sleeping in cause she doesn't freak out about results like the rest of us mortals.

What do I want? If I get anything beginning with a four, I'll be ecstatic. But, realistically, I don't think I can break into the top nine per cent for either of the two subjects I did this year, so I'm expecting somewhere in the 30s.
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
That pretty much sums it up. Although I probably will be cut about disappointing scores. I'll try not to let it get to me too much, cause this year I really have had heaps of fun, and learnt a lot. Which is the point, right?

Yes, I'm trying to justify bad scores with myself. Even though I have no idea what score I have. Well, I probably will by now, but at this very moment, which is 10:47am on the 28th of November, 2010, I don't.

Which is the reason why "probably" is used so many times; I'm writing two weeks ahead. It's a very strange feeling.

Good luck to us.

1 comment:

  1. 2 weeks ahead! Wow. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine! -hug-

    ReplyDelete