Tuesday, December 14

D'accord...

Results were very exciting and all, but I do wish people would reply to emails. Yes, I realise I sent them at about...1am Melbourne time. Still. RSVP.

Still weirdly tired, but appetite is returning. I actually ate something after I came home from school today.

My head hurts all the time. And I miss my bed. I woke up the other night in Toulouse thinking it was my room cause of the positioning of the bed.

A few nights ago I had more exam type dreams. This time I aced the French essay with full marks, yet somehow managed to only get about 70 per cent or something. It made sense at the time. And then I got 51 for music or something.

And then last night I couldn't sleep for stokedness.

Marie's competition was amazing. Watching people do gym...I was astounded by the brilliance of the human body. Then again, I'm probably very easily amazed with regard to other's co-ordination seeing as I have none myself. But yes, it was wonderful, beautiful and spectacular.

You know what makes me miss home? Going past places and thinking, 'my family would love this'. If only they were here. I know they would love the atmosphere of France.

Also thinking about Carols by Candlelight. Thinking that I won't be cuddled up on the couch with them on Christmas Eve.

I miss you all.

I don't believe I reported that they gave us Weis mango ice cream bars on the way to Malaysia. It was awesome.

I also believe that I didn't report that Advent Children did not come with me to France. I thought I'd synched (sunk) my iPod (called Titanic cause I found it extremely amusing) with said movie, but alas, it was not so. You cannot imagine how disappointed I was when I realised. I frantically attempted to find it, but to no avail. Looks like I'll have to waste two hours at home watching it.

Not watch it? Not possible. Must watch. Must.

No comments:

Post a Comment