Thursday, August 12

Adorer

To my friends: 
I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier. 
I'm sorry I never pushed, but I was once told by someone to respect people's privacy more (well, not told. It was implied). But that's no excuse. 
I'm sorry if you feel that you can't talk to me cause sometimes I act like a conceited idiot. 
I'm sorry that I carry on with my life without knowing what you're going through. 

But I am still here, and I'm trying to change. I'm trying to be more patient, I'm trying to be less complaining, less calculating, less easily-offended. Trying to think before I talk so I don't kill people with words. I don't think I'll ever change that habit of "thinking too much", and worrying about whether or not I've offended someone. I'll listen, and I'll try not to judge, I'll try not to use stupid phrases like "it won't matter in ten years" and "don't worry", cause I remember how much it hurts to hear that, and I don't want to alienate people like that. 

And for those who are staring at this post disbelievingly, I am trying. Very hard. 

You are not alone,
For I am here with you.
And though you're far away
I am here to stay. 

You are not alone,
For I am here with you.
And though we're far apart
You're always in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment