Saturday, June 5

make me wanna

Wohohoho. Nadal's into the final against Soderling. YOU GO BEAT HIM SPANIARD.

Which makes me think of Russell Crowe in an arena with a sword in hand...such a sad movie. Now I really feel like watching Gladiator.

Currently going through my head is You Make Me Wanna, Usher, off My Way. Which is a lot better than Usher (his debut album, not him because that would just be mighty confusing). His voice got so much better on his second album. So much. He used to sound like Chris Brown.
You make me wanna leave the one I'm with, start a new relationship with you
The only reason that was in my head was because iTunes was playing it. Now it's playing his MJ tribute, Gone Too Soon. And now my heart hurts.

Wohohoho has become a recent catch phrase because of Bernie from Wake Up Mr. West, which isn't actually a song, just this guy rambling on incoherently. Speaking of catch phrases and spending last year wondering what mine was, I think I have it figured out. It's "brilliant", with a very heavy t sound.

I can't get into my Neopets account because I put in a fake birthday for some reason. It is very sad, so I shall have to sit here watching my age like a hawk from my brother's account. The thing is, I'm pretty sure it changed from 15 to 16 sometime during February or March, and so I worked backwards from there once I realised that it had changed. And now I've gotten to trying the dates of early February, and of course, I forgot to note down when I started working backwards. So now I guess I'll have to wait until next year. Sigh face.

I still haven't seen Iron Man 2. Hopefully will see it sometime during this week. All I can think is woOOooOOOO. WOOOooOOoo. And in case you're wondering, that's the sound of Tony Stark powering up that little light in the palm of his suit which blasts things. Uhuh.

I write so slowly. I've spent about an hour summarising events of the French Revolution, and I've only done August Decrees, DORMAC and October Days. I wish I could write as fast as I type.

Anyway enough procrastinating. Shall pour water over my head and then continue with the revs.

No comments:

Post a Comment