Monday, June 28

Edit: 4:39pm 01/07/10 - I just realised this post didn't have a title. How amusing.

For those who are interested, it is 3:25pm on the 27th of June 2010. I wanted you to know that because I’m going to be posting this tomorrow, because the internet is on the verge of being capped. And I have an announcement to make.

I finally bought a leather jacket.

I guess my mother bought it, but my intentions really to pay her back. I’m rather stoked. It does look pretty cool, if a little snug, but the shopkeeper assured me that, being leather, it will stretch. Let’s hope she’s right. Pretty good price too, was $440 I think, half price at $220 (or $400 and $200, I can’t remember), and lovely shopkeeper lady gave it to us for $150. Brilliantly affordable. It was even cheaper than my Boxing Day sale pleather Calvin Klein bag. Quite ridiculous. It’s a lovely shade of beige. I have a very strong attraction to beige.

Now, being the materialistic capitalist girl that I am, let’s run through what else I need/want.
-          A watch. First, a good one that will do well on formal occasions, like those many lovely ones which I see on the Swatch website. Shall stick some photos here when I get on the computer tomorrow morning after my piano lesson. And secondly, a cheap Paul Frank watch from the Caribbean market to wear every day, because it fits my wrist really well and I don’t have to worry about it getting scratched. I was devastated when my old tattered one stopped working over last summer. I’d had it since year 7. Jumping into the sea whilst wearing it was probably not the best idea. Although, it was still working when I jumped out. Maybe it just ran out of battery…now that would be a trippy idea. Maybe I should just change the battery.
-          Green hobo gloves. You will see why in about two seconds.
-          A dark blue shirt, a white shirt, and some yellow material. Because I want to make an Ash costume, seeing as I now have the hat. All I need is that thing he wears, some Pokéballs, green hobo gloves and I’m all set. And some gel.
-     Red aviators. However, they are very not necessary.
-     OH AND THAT RED LEATHER HAT WE SAW AT SOUTHGATE MARKET TODAY. So awesome. Although at a very decent price of $50, I doubt I’ll buy it seeing as I have many hats already. Mother said she would buy it before I go to France…I think she was kidding.

The Dark Knight was unbearably sad.
She was going to wait for me.

BUT SHE DIDN’T. STUPID RACHEL.

Yet at the same time highly amusing.
Let me get this straight: You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands. And your plan is to blackmail this person? Good luck.
I love how he says ply-an.
Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment