Saturday, August 29

Don't believe the truth

How I wish that I didn't. But I do. And Oasis is breaking up.

Laugh all you like, but I am seriously cut about this. There was something about their music that brought something to me. Some sorta reason to live, which was no real reason at all, other than to just live for the moment, and take what you have. Their music really did change me, it opened, really opened, the music world for me.

Not to mention the world of stupid quotes that they manage to come up with.

I feel like the band has died. Noel's the only one who can seriously have a solo career. But it won't be the same. I'll miss Liam's drugged up voice. And it was just the other day I was waiting for some good music to come in. Seems like I'll be waiting a long time.

Not a good year for music eh? King of Pop dies, now the Kings of Rock have gone.

Here's to Noel, Liam, Gem, Andy, Chris, Guigsy, Bonehead, and all the others that I can't remember.

definitelymaybewhatsthestorymorningglorybehe
renowstandingontheshoulderofgiantsheathenc
hemistrydontbelievethetruthdigoutyoursoul

MAM

No comments:

Post a Comment