Wednesday, July 11

By now you should've somehow realised what you gotta do

Had a good day today. Walked around MC finding presents for people with Jess, trammed down to aquarium where there was an uber long massive queue for some bizarre reason. Wrote in card. Met Alexis. Went to creperie. Had much happies. So much fun. Literally laughed and smiled for about two and a half hours without stopping. Listened to his amusing stories about central and his fifteen kilo luggage limit, which is apparently impossible for a Frenchman. Was fun. Was fun. Gosh. Then went to Southgate to deliver stuff, but person wasn't there to deliver to. Went to Boost. Got drinkz. Train, Jess got off at MC. Sigh sigh. I miss both of them. I really miss holding your hand. SHALL BE ABLE TO AGAIN IN TWO MONTHS.

Flub.

Another good day tomorrow. Hopely.

7:49pm


Noel heartlessly steals her dress with his taxi. Noel's face at the end. Oh, he amuses me.
Listen up what's the time said today, I'm gonna speak my mind. Take me up to the top of the world I wanna see my crime. Day by day, there's a man in a suit who's gonna make you pay for the thoughts that you think and the words they won't let you say. One fine day, I'm gonna leave you all behind. It wouldn't be so bad, if I had more time. Sailing down a river alone, I've been trying to find my way back home. But I don't believe in magic. Life is automatic. But I don't mind being on my own. 
And that is all there is in one song. He always had a thing for writing songs which were extremely repetitive. But it works. Still my greatest musical love. God-like genius indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment