Friday, July 13

And here's the bit where you start thinking too much and worrying and stuff and stuff and flip rawr

Do I assume from about two lines on Skype that I've annoyed you? Is that enough evidence? Yeah. Or maybe you're tired. Or maybe you're annoyed at things in general which aren't me. Or maybe you just didn't talk very much. OR MAYBE YOU'RE ANNOYED AT ME.

Nah, it's deeper than that isn't it? It's more than just being annoyed, cause that makes it sound like you are intentionally not talking much. It's more like...you sound tired of me. It sounds like "...oh. Sarah. Sigh. Not right now." I get that. I'm not really cool with it, but I get it. I think. Do I? Lalalala. Manic laughter goes here somewhere.
I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you.
Siiiigh. I'm sleepy. I'm tired too. I need a routine back. I need to see people again.
We're one but we're not the same. Well, we hurt each other, and we'll do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment