Saturday, July 7

GOOD ONE SARAH

I thought our academic transcripts were free and that uni would just send them out to us. That's only for students who finish their courses this semester. So I have to pay fifteen bucks and submit a form, which I should've done ages ago apparently cause now everyone's gonna be doing it and it's gonna take ages to get back to me. I'm good at this uni business.

8th July
11:21am

Ceebs academic transcript. I'll just give accounting firms my ATAR. It looks a lot more impressive than my uni scores anyway. And will be fifteen bucks cheaper.

Happy *happy vibes*

Must message Alexis. Shall do.

Happy. Happy.

 
Half of my heart's got a grip on the situation, half of my heart takes time. But I can't stop loving you with half of my heart. Half of my heart's got a real good imagination, half of my heart's got you.
Guitar in this is nicer than the original. Mmmmmm. Pretty.

Ridiculously happy. I should calm down and not have so many crazy mood swings.


This is also very nice. 
There I just said it, I'm scared you'll forget about me. 
Not so scared anymore. You got my back. 


10:47pm

Sigh sigh. Tu me manques. I do dislike breaks. But Cat is back tomorrow. Happy. Alice isn't back for another..two weeks. Brother a week and a half. Flub blergh. But lunch with cool people on Wednesday. Though we have yet to decide where to go. Then you leave on Sunday again. Sigh sigh. I miss holding your hand in French. I miss holding you. Dearie me. We're never going to have those days again. Mm. I think I just realised that. Never going to end up in the same institution again. Same goes for a lot of other people. I wonder who I'll know in ten years.

Okay. Enough blogging on my phone. Hrm. Sleepy. Sleep cycle well and truly screwed right now. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment