Friday, May 11

With me, it's all, or nothing

I think it's this middle ground, being around but not being a part of things which is the issue.

I don't want to hear "move on". I know I need to. But I can't manage it at the moment. I want to hear someone just say, it's alright, it'll get better with time. I'll move on eventually. But at the moment, I just can't move.
Some might say that sunshine follows thunder. Go and tell that to the man who cannot shine. Some might say that we should never ponder all our thoughts today, cause they will change over time.
Stop this train. I wanna get off and go home again.
My heart feels scattered.
See once in a while when it’s good, it’ll feel like it should. When they’re all still around and you’re still safe and sound and you don’t miss a thing til you cry when you’re driving away in the dark. Singing stop this train. I wanna get off and go home again. I can’t take the speed it’s moving in.
Or walking away in the dark, as the case may be, catching a train in the dark. It's alright. You're still around. But yeah. Lack of people. God my head hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment