Sunday, January 22

More and less than nothing

I know a place where we go to that could lead us back to home. I found a friend, made my heart full. We both were fools and so beautiful. Do you ever think that we could be the same? When I don't know you, and you don't know my name. Did we ever think that we could be this way? When all you are is more and less than nothing.

Regret is regret, what more is there to say? You were once my world, until it stopped spinning. And do you ever think that we could be the same? When I don't know you, and you don't know my name. And I don't think we can go back to where we came. Cause right now, you're more and less than nothing.

I don't know you, though I do know your voice. I don't know you, but I know when your smiles are fake. I don't know you. I still know what you love and hate. All your cares. All your rage. And you know me the same.

I'd thought I'd found a place where we'd go to that could lead us to a paper moon.

And do you ever think that we could be the same? When I don't know you, and you don't know my name. And how the hell did we come this way? To where all we are is more and less than nothing. And I wish we could just go back to the start again. Where I did not know you, nor your name. I wish that I could just find the place, where you meant a whole lot more than nothing.

Cause now all we are is more and less than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment