Saturday, August 10

I can feel the storm clouds sucking up my soul

I want someone to look at me like I'm the best thing since sliced bread. We all know how much I like bread. I do miss the constant adoration. We somehow ended up here. We made quite a mess, baby. We're probably better off this way. Had a good night with some friends. Slowly breaking down the hugging uni friends barrier. It still feels a little awkward. I miss belonging. I miss knowing that there would always be someone. I have someones. I miss being important. I feel small. This is when the feeling sinks in, I don't wanna miss you like this. We walked past each other like we didn't know each other and that mucked me up, more than it should have. 

Sunshine is followed by the thunder, with thoughts of going under. And is it any wonder why the sea's calling out to me?

I wish I felt like the best thing since sliced bread. 

Feel like I'm losing my mind. Shake it up, let it go, I don't care anymore. Just go numb. 

So blank. I'm hungry. I want that sliced bread I keep talking of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment