Monday, January 7

Of cleaning out the computer

I get the feeling I have made posts of cleaning out the computer before, but oh well. It does happen a lot. Stuff I found:

- A lot of videos of my dog. Snoring. Sleeping. Sleeping under piles of stuff I've chucked under her. Looking pathetic.
- Videos from the Taylor Swift gig. Long Live looks amazing.
- Finally found that list of past exam papers I did for maths in year twelve. Totaled to fifteen for methods and twelve for spesh. In my defence, I did complete massive pile of random worksheets.
- The Shosta score from Ballarat.

I should start practicing piano again. Once again I'm at the point where I have no idea how to start learning a piece. Too many...notes.

Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while. Heaven can wait, we're only watching the skies. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst, are you gonna drop the bomb or not? Let us die young, or let us live forever, we don't have the power so we never say never. Sitting in a sand pit, life is a short trip, the music's for the sad man. Forever young, I want to be forever young. Do you really want to live forever? May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows. But we ain't even thinking that far. Fear not when, fear not why, fear not much while we're alive. 
The kid looks like John Legend.

(Cue seamless transition into JL video)

Where do we go? Who knows? But each day gets better, I just can't let her go. Each kiss gets sweeter, I just can't leave her no. I'll write a song. I've thought about it for far too long, but I never had someone to sing about until I met her, now each day gets better. 
I still can't quite figure out why he looks asian. It don't make no sense. And man, the way he plays piano. So much...tinkly.

IFA starts on Wednesday. Sigh. Why does one subject in six weeks seem so much more daunting than six in twelve?  

I'm learning to let stuff go. I was hanging on to something from the past that didn't quite exist anymore, and I didn't realise. It was long gone before I even started fighting for it. Right now I'm just waiting for those who I do have to physically come back to me. Cause everyone's overseas zzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment