Monday, January 14

Of boredom and lack of motivation

I am bored. Bored. Bored, bored, bored, as Sherlock would say. I really shouldn't be. I should be studying, I should be getting back into a solid practice routine for piano (which I have been putting off for the past two months), but instead I play AOE, discover that it's rather difficult without a proper mouse, and tap away on the laptop writing blog posts cause I have nothing better to do but to talk to people, which seems to be a waste of resources and time should it be the only activity I undertake when I have my computer on. So. Here I am. Talking about how bored I am. Talking to people is also less rewarding than it usually is cause people are not around to talk to. So in factuality, I am really only properly talking to one person.

Have not done much of excitement lately, except start summer semester, and get mistaken for being of Thai origin by an international student in my tute. I should start reading again. I seem to have lost motivation to read anything. Or write anything of consequence.

Nothing exciting happening lately. Went to dinner at Berth on Saturday night. Was nice. Waiting for various friends to come back from various places. My computer is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment