Tuesday, October 9

Inches and minutes

Or something. I had to google it to find out why girls were posting it all over Facebook. It's another one of those chains to "raise awareness for breast cancer". No idea how it does in any way shape or form...but yes. The point is, I've realised how tiny my foot is. Most of the statuses say "eight inches", eight being their shoe size. Just checked the shoes I'm wearing...I'm assuming US sizing, of which my shoes are eight. But thing is they're massive cause I stick insoles in and stuff my jeans inside them. French size 40. I'm usually 34/36 depending...my Chucks are five or five and a half. Although I think Chuck sizing is different.

Yeah. This was a pointless post about the smallness of my feet. Now I have killed enough time on my phone, time to APA lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment