Saturday, September 24

Damn Yeezy and Hov, where the hell you been?

Yeah I always find, yeah I always find something wrong. You've been putting up with this s*** just way too long. Run away from me baby. Run away. Run away from me baby. 

Let's play the blame game. I love you more. Let's play the blame game for sure. Let's call out names, names, I hate you more. Let's call out names, names, for sure. I'll call you b**** for short. As a last resort and my first resort. You call me motherf***er for long. But at the end of it, you know we both were wrong. 
I'd rather be by my f***ing self. Til about two a.m. and I call back and I hang up and I start to blame myself. Somebody help.  Now who to blame. You to blame? Me to blame? For the pain and it poured every time when it rained. 

Otis, in which Ye and Jay decide to slice up a Maybach. I want Jay's NY hat. It's so cool. Yeah, I'm in a bit of a Jay/Ye mood.
Jay is chilling, Ye is chillin, what more can I say?
They look like they're having so much fun. Does anyone call Jay "Shawn"?

And the holidays started with a lovely day of doing nothing. Must knuckle down.

New blogger is sorta weird...I liked the old formatting window, but the new homescreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment