Monday, September 19

Blah-dy blah blah

Today wasn't a bad day. It was sunny and rather nice, without any hayfever. I had an English SAC which was strangely okay, although last time I felt like that I got my lowest mark for any of my SACs thus far in any subject this year...oh well, even if I didn't write a good SAC, I wrote a good story. I liked it.

I feel like moping about something, but I'm not sure what, and I think I'm just a little sleepy. Stayed up til 11 (yes, that is late for me, get over it) writing a Waterfront essay last night. It was worth the feeling of accomplishment.

I need to keep my mental game up, at least at school. Be like Nadal, have the strength and motivation. Acceptance of things I can't change. And all that.

Things which made happiness:

- lunch time was pretty spectacular. Just burning under the sun with my friends was enjoyable.
- year 12s rendition of One Moment In Time was a lot better this time around. Naisu.
- didn't crash and burn in English SAC

Going to sleep now to make up for my lack of sleep last night. I think I actually fell asleep at 12. My eyes. I left the house at 7 this morning and got home at 8. Tired.

Tomorrow:
- mock oral with Alexis. Will work on that in p2 free.
- commentary on English. Will think about that on the train.

9:20pm



Sniffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment