Sunday, March 20

URIV

My head hurts from sleeping at about 1:30 this morning. My voice sounds a little funky, but will have hopefully healed by my next madrigal rehearsal. 

I also own an Usher t-shirt. Ridiculously overpriced, but hey that's what happens. 

He was preceded by the Potbelleez (I may have made a typo there. I don't actually know who they are.) and Trey Songz. 

There was a lot of old stuff, which got me rather excited. However, there were some cues which we missed because we didn't know the words/didn't realise he wanted us to chant U-S-H-E-R R-A-Y-M-O-N-D. 

Pretty good all in all. Unfortunately, DSLR wasn't allowed inside the arena, so we had to settle for our automatic digital camera, which had a bit of struggle. However, it's infinitely better than our old Pentax, for which I am grateful. I managed to get this:


Without too much blur. I'm rather chuffed. 

Yeah, a fair bit of old stuff, including Bad Girl (I don't know where he pulled that from. It was a bit...unexpected.), BURN, U Don't Have To Call, U Remind Me (also unexpected, but a very pleasant surprise), U-Turn. Disappointed that U Got It Bad didn't turn up, not that it was expected.


Makes you miss MJ. He did an MJ tribute. Very touching. 

And of course, there was Raymond Vs. Raymond/Versus stuff. Lil' Freak, Hot Tottie, other such obscene ones. Trading Places was interesting as well. That girl was very into it...

No comments:

Post a Comment