Wednesday, March 2

Sixteen going on seventeen: Part II

Because I felt that it was sort of inappropriate to edit a post which had been up for two days, I decided to make my 17th birthday into a saga of epic proportions.

So here's an update on my birthday, which I will drag out over the course of however long it takes me to exhaust the topic, because it's a very good topic, and it makes me happy.

I received:

- 1 birthday card from my brother and sister
- 1 Swarovski bracelet from parents, which I got about two or three weeks ago

At school

- 1 CLOUD POSTER FROM BEC TEE WHO IS MEGA AWESOME. BEC TEE. NOT JUST CLOUD. THEY'RE BOTH AWESOME. BUT BEC TEE IS AWESOMER. I LOVE YOU BEC TEE.
- 1 box from Cat, containing cranes, a "piano", and a brilliantly drawn picture
- 1 Sarah Vs. World book, which is sort of a hybrid card, that made me laugh very hard
- 1 framed picture from Thu and Julia. The third in the story of our brilliant trio
- 1 gigantic freaking pin/notice board thing, which is covered in love and paper and fragile bits from Viv, as well as three books. Interesting story is that it nearly got blown away by the train which was leaving Parliament, due to the train creating massive air turbulence down the platform/tunnel. It also nearly fell over on the train, until I decided to lean it against the other plastic barrier thing so that it was leaning the right way.

Yesterday, I got

- Fruits Basket volume 3. Happy birthday again, Aly.

I'm sure I've missed someone...

Now amended.

Also

- 1 Manga Bango cake
- Many hugs
- Many happy birthdays
- All the Oreads singing happy birthday to me at hyper speed

And I'll also count the free pot plant which I got at Fed Square today as a birthday present, just cause it makes me feel nice.

Will take a photo of everything when I get time.

P.S.:

Happy birthday to Bec.

No comments:

Post a Comment