Thursday, March 24

Stranger with firey aura on the balcony

So I walked past the balcony, and thought there was someone out there waving their arms. And they had a firey aura.

It was merely a pot plant sitting on the balcony, lit up with the light from the house across the road. What a let down.

So, 90s for Speech Night. Which lead me to youtubing both Britney and Backstreet Boys, and emotioning the hell out of myself.
She's so lucky, she's a star. But she cry, cry, cries with her lonely heart. Thinking, "if there's nothing missing in my life, then why do these tears come at night?

Her voice can be rather annoying at times. I don't particularly like her solo bits - they're not bad, but her "Britney chorus" voice sounds good. Those bits where it sounds like there's an army of Britneys. She also used to be quite pretty. And how true that song turned out to be.
Looking back on the things I've done, I was trying to be someone who played my part. Kept you in the dark. Now let me show you the shape of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment