Wednesday, November 28

All the roads we have to walk are winding

Well, this is a little bit cool.

Today was gonna be the day, but they'll never throw it back to you. By now, you should've somehow realised what you're not to do. All the roads we have to walk are winding, and all the lights that light the way are blinding. There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how. I don't know how.
Had a pickernick last week. That was fun. Friends, food, ice-cream, ridiculously warm weather, bubbles, leaf crowns. Then we split, third-wheeled Bleh to Lincraft. Played air hockey with Blam as Em frolicked amongst rolls of cloth. They got slusheeeeeeeesssss.

Speech night last night was interesting. Had three generations of music captains at dinner, and some other people. Was good. Had a laughter and talking headache before speech night even started. Was fun. Hugs. Many hugs. I do like hugs. I miss it all. Went down to the pub like cool kids afterwards, conversed with teachers, had lemonade. We always go for the hard stuff.

And every time I tell that particular story, everyone's a bit like "wut. How does that work?" And what I said yesterday was true. The one person who, in my mind, had any right to be annoyed or flip out on me or have any issue with it is probably the only person who doesn't. So yeah. Thanks little friend. I am eternally grateful.
Get a grip on yourself it don't cost much.

No comments:

Post a Comment