Thursday, June 7

Do you remember when we first met? I sure do. It was some time in early September.

It actually was.
I guess that I was afraid that if you rolled away you might not roll back my direction real soon.
I don't mind spending every day out on your corner in the pouring. 
9:58pm

I feel vaguely unsettled. Not too sure why. I have some theories. But nothing definite. I just had a few funky reality moments today. I actually don't know you anymore. Looking at your photos, it was very much "who is this person?" It was a bit confusing. There's a panic in my stomach that really has nothing to do with exams. Hrm.

Sleepy time. Exams to be done and all that. Nadal won. I am happy. I'm largely all right. There's just a...something lodged in my heart or in my stomach that feels sorta tight. Mmm.

Five hours of writing tomorrow. Actually, on second thoughts, part of it may have something to do with exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment