Wednesday, December 21

Something suitable. My blogging skillz have gone down. I no longer have the energy to think of titles.

I guess this is just an end of high school, where to now, Christmas, New Year's and end of year post. Though the excitement from reading this particular post comes from the unknown. Which topic shall I cover first?! Oh, the excitement!

End of high school life wise, I'm sorta meh. It comes and goes. I'm melancholy when I realise that I will never get to do all that stuff again, and never be able to have the experiences which I did ever again. At the same time though, it's sort of nice to move on, and to be doing something new. Though it will probably be rather uncomfortable for a little while. I remember moving schools in year 9...it was really awkward all the time. I had no friends. It was very upsetting.

Then there's the whole having to be an adult or "encountering the real world" which, as we have been informed by many people, is not as nice as high school world. I'm sure it's nice enough...

Hopefully.

I'm not particularly articulate of late. I should fix that. Somehow.

Articulate, leads my thoughts to words, leads my thoughts to getting around to writing that book, leads my thoughts to that massive list of stuff I had written down. That list of stuff regarding what to do post exams. I don't think any of that has happened yet...however, I do have a new list of stuff to do.

1. Make some sort of diary for next year (semi-important, sort of priority...not really actually)
2. Make a bunch of gift cards and sell them and make squillions of dollars before I've even turned 18.

I need to buy paper first though. And clean up the house and table and stuff. There's all this junk on my table...yeah, once I start making things, organisation is not a priority.

So yeah, selling cards would be nice. Making money, and gaining work experience. That's the where to now part I guess. Plan next year is to get mega involved, have crazy grades, and get a part time job. Yep. That's all there is to it. Apparently I should start debating. That would probably be a good idea. Although debating does scare the hell out of me. As in, strikes fear into my heart. Speaking, I don't mind. I quite like speaking, when I'm prepared. But giving an argument, actually it's more the thinking on the spot business, I'm not too great at. Shall see. I should probably start working harder from here on in. My study regime this year was rather slack...I worked. But probably not enough.

I wish someone would give me money to study. That would also be nice.

I also want a job. Because I have two months to do stuff.

I also need to practise piano.

My tummy hurts. Things to do, places to clean. Fare well.

1:08pm
Almost forgot this.
Who can say if I've been changed for the better? I do believe I have been changed for the better. And because I knew you, I have been changed for good.
I like it. It's very apt. Because I have no idea who I would have been had I stayed at Vermont, what I would like, what I might have been good at or what opportunities and experiences I might have had that I don't have in this life. But I do think that I took the better path, and that I have been changed for the better in doing so. Sure, there was sadness and stress and teenage angst and mistakes and stuff, but that would have happened anyway. I think.

1:16pm
I LEFT MY PALLAS AT SCHOOL. DHFIHSDIHFIHDIFHSDF. WHERE BE IT?????? I NEED PALLAS. MY FACE WAS IN THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment