Wednesday, March 17

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl

AND IT'S BACK.
That feeling of invincibility.
I love it.
Despite the fact that I have English essay tomorrow. And I have no idea what to put on my notes. And I've completely forgotten how to write English essays. And my lack of sleep is turning my brain into mush. And various other things.
But I feel good.
Just thought I'd put it out there.
I got told that lately I've been irritable. That's largely due to many things to do, lack of time, and lack of sleep. Although some may contend that I sleep more than others even when I'm sleeping less than usual, to me, that's not enough.
It peeves me when people make it as thought it's not a big deal, as though I can't possibly be tired.
Annoys me when people act as though any hurt that's mine isn't really a hurt at all.
Where did that come from? No idea.
And although I have been 'irritable' lately, that's different to being unhappy. I'm very happy. Just easily annoyed.

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment